1 July 2013

Around here- June edition


So I knew I hadn't done an "around here post" in a while when I looked back through the archives and the last one was in March!

But this is what life has looked like in June. Lots of outdoor events so lots of fun food. Visiting new places- this is the river in York. Finding signs that are intentionally or unintentionally funny for Rinda's scavenger hunt. Making cards for graduating friends. Lying in beautiful fields and typically drinking a lot of tea.

My around here photos are the photos that get left behind. The ones that are left on the memory card or never made it to the blog post. They are imperfect, the exposure is often wrong but they capture now. This month.

What would be your picture for the month?

9 comments:

Rhona said...

A lovely catch up for June and that sign made me laugh :). Great photos capturing the everyday.

Miriam said...

This is really lovely Abi I like the idea of '"the pictures that never see the light of day"... The food for thought. The sign is wonderful!! Thanks

Lea Lacoste said...

left outs are usually my favorite photos!!
quick question, how did you add that "pin it" button on top of your photos?

Sian said...

Popcorn! Is there really any nicer treat in the world?

Your card is beautiful.

Beverly said...

Life looks wonderful, Abi! Mine would be very wedding related :) Also interested in your Pin it button.

Ruth said...

The sign is a super find and the card is gorgeous!

Karen said...

It's a fabulous card, and I, too, love your Around Here posts.

Rachel Brett said...

Fab card Abi, I love the sign picture too! :)

Maria Ontiveros said...

Abi,
I love your "around here" photos for June. They have such life and color and clarity!
Rinda