28 February 2012

Tutorial Tuesday- some favourite websites

Hi
Tutorial tuesday again.
Although I love sharing a tutorial each week, I also want this tuesday post to be a spring box to other tutorials. Therefore today I thought I would share some of my favourite sites for craft DIY's.

A Beautiful Mess

Elsie loves vintage and showcases a lot of beautiful vintage inspired DIY's. I love her idea for printing on a dress.

Honestly WTF

This site has a new DIY each week. Inspiration is normally taken from current fashion trends.




Sincerely Kinsey

As well as blogging about her day to day life, Kinsey tries to post a DIY at least once a week- commitment!





Whit and Whistle

A beautiful shop who ocassionaly share beautiful DIY's.


One pretty thing

A collection of DIY's each day sorted into topic. Very easy to search and great for those little extra things you want to make.


I am always on the look out for more DIY sites so if you know any good ones, please send them my way.

I hope this has been helpful to some of you in terms of inspiration. Isn't the web a wonderful thing!

xx

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Some great links here,Abi.

Lizzie said...

Looks very interesting, Abi - thanks for sharing!

Katie said...

Thanks for sharing - I'm already a fan of Beautiful Mess and Once Pretty Thing but will have a look at the others. Have you visited Elise Blaha's blog? She doesn't necessarily do tutorials but shares lots of DIY projects on her blog. This year she is attempting to work with 27 different materials: http://www.eliseblaha.typepad.com/