6 June 2012

Operation Speak Out

Hello


Yep, it's that time again- doesn't a month fly by!
Tomorrow is Operation Speak Out and I would love you to join me.

If you haven't played along before (or need reminding) the proposal is simple.

On the first Thursday of every month I am going to make it my mission to comment on EVERY BLOG I VISIT. Just for this one day I am going to speak out on these blogs. Blogs big and small. I will write a comment.

One blog, five blogs, twenty blogs. It doesn't matter. That you comment is the essential part.

I am passionate about spreading encouragment and praise to other bloggers.

Tell your friends, talk about it. Let's get the internet overflowing with kind words tomorrow

I have added a page on my blog explaining in more detail how Operation Speak Out came into being. It can be found here or on the sidebar.

2 comments:

Jennifer Grace said...

I'll be joining you! x

Jo.C said...

I didn't manage properly last time but off work this week so fingers crossed :0)