16 June 2012

Where I'm at- Inspiration

Hi

I don't know if anyone else finds this but I go through periods of being VERY inspired and then periods of having no creativity at all. Sort of creative mood swings!
Thankfully at the moment I am going through an inspired patch to the point where I have so many ideas in my head that I am failing to do a huge amount with them as I don't know where to start!

This is where I'm at at the moment. I am inspired by:

Typography and those colours-swoon!

 Computer fonts on kraft paper.

Geometric Quilts-definitely one to try over the summer.

Graphic Prints

Well designed words

Hopefully some of this inspiration will turn into projets?! Maybe!
Where is your inspiration at?

3 comments:

Beverly said...

ohhhh I love that David & Claire font...gorgeous! I am being inspired by canvas and summer colors and red, white and blue and the fresh veggies I bought at the Farmer's Market today...and the glorious weather :)

Karen said...

Absolutely LOVE that typography. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm glad to have found yours.

Sian said...

I think we are all like that :) Sometimes I feel like I have overdosed on inspiration if I spend too long browsing Pinterest