2 November 2012

Hasn't the year flown? It feels only yesterday we were welcoming summer in and now we are saying goodbye to Autumn! Crazy times. As the days get shorter and the weather turns colder I am setting myself a few goals to keep me happy...

In November I want to...

- Get back into blog commenting and reading. I love all your words and they always give me a boost. I feel so lucky to have such a wise, funny and talented group of blog friends!

- Travel to see the boy for the weekend and get out of Durham for a bit.

- Get stuck into church. I really want to invest time in the people there.

-Make a knitted scarf for my friend

- Experiment with some oil cloth ideas.

- Not get complacent about where I live. It is truly beautiful and I don't want to become blasé about it!

What are your goals for this month?




4 comments:

humel said...

Those sound like excellent goals, Abi :) I hope you achieve each and every one of them with your usual vim and flair! xx

As for me, I just want to get better, enough to hand in these crutches at my next hospital appointment at the end of the month....

Sian said...

I hope you achieve everything you wish to!

I'm hoping to enjoy some Christmas shopping this month, that's the main thing I'm looking forward to

Karen said...

November has come much too quickly for me. Sarah and Caleb will be leaving on Thursday, and our calendar is filled from then until Thanksgiving (the 22nd here in the States). I'm just hoping to get everywhere I need to be, and to keep up with the projects I have going. Like Sian, I'd best be thinking about Christmas as well.

Lorraine said...

This is great. I used to do something like this and got out of the habit. I think I will do it again especially as we are inbetween old and new lives right now. I need the momentum.