So life has been looking pretty good on the 'ol blog recently and most of the time it really is, but just for fun, and because I am an advocate of keeping it real, here are a few secrets of the last few weeks which will hopefully bring a smile to your face!
1. I haven't got around to posting my project life from last week. I'm not bothered. It didn't get finished until Wednesday and by that point, I had thoroughly lost interest in the last week.
2. They don't tell you when you start project life that there is a certain level of monotony about it. But the good parts of this project so outweigh this factor.
3. I walked to Tesco last week to pick up a snack I didn't need, got back only to find out that I had run out of teabags and milk- the two things I did need!
4. I am the most creative when I should be doing other things. I think I have created and had more ideas for craft in my moments of procrastination than I ever have when I am totally free. Why is this?!
5. I spent a happy hour at the weekend making fork pom poms. I have yet to work out what to do with them. Needless to say they look pretty!
6. My poor little phone is falling apart and rather than look after the little thing better I am just becoming more envious of you i-phone users.
7. I was given two bars of chocolate this week and a bag of dried pineapple. I still have half a bar each of the chocolate left but the pineapple is all gone. I don't recognise myself any more.
8. I am about a year too late on the BBC Sherlock series and have just finished series 2. I am spending my revision breaks reading conspiracy theories and am dying for series three to be aired!
9. You know revision is going well when you refer to doing your washing as a "break". (Not as bad as a friend of mine though who was so bored of working he went and ironed all his shirts. He said it was a very happy hour and a half!)
10. I am so excited for Sian's great big swap of small things and have my swap all ready to go but haven't managed to get to the post office yet. I'm sorry Sandra, it will be on its way soon!
What little, funny, not so perfect secrets about your day to day life would you share?