26 February 2014

The kettle is calling

Another month has just flown by and here we are again and I am reaching for the pretty mugs and the cake tin!

This a little invitation to join me for tea on Thursday the 27th. I promise you a good selection of tea, the possibility of a brownie or two and plenty of chatter.


This meme is for old friends and new, those whose blogs I visit regularly and those of you who just read. Whether this is the tenth time we have caught up or whether it is the first you are all so so welcome.

If you are new around here, 'time for tea' is a simple little meme. Simply "what would you tell me if we were sitting down together having tea?"


It doesn't have to be long, it can be short it can be funny, it can be deep, it can be sad, it can be trivial. We want to share life with you and you can do that in whatever way feels comfortable for you.

If you have been watching from afar, I encourage you to sit down this month and share some thoughts. If you are stuck on what to say here are a few prompts:
Tell me one thing that has made you laugh this week.
Tell me about the photo you are most proud of taking this month.
What are you currently creating?
Tell me about your plans for your day.

It can be as simple as that. If you want to join in with 'time for tea' there are three ways
1. Grab a cuppa, switch on the computer and sit and read my little ramblings and join in if you want in the comments
2. Do a tour around the world and visit a few of the lovely ladies who link up to the post and share their own hearts over a steaming brew on their blogs.
3. Write your own tea post. Long, short, funny, sad, we'll enjoy your company.

The linky will stay open for a week so you have plenty of time to join in. I am so looking forward to chatting away again. 

If you are looking for something to pass the time or a bit of inspiration for your own tea post, my ramblings each month can be found under the "time for tea" sidebar on the right!

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Wow - February did fly by!
I'll have to put on my thinking cap and my tea kettle. . .
Rinda