26 April 2014

Cake and Tea and friends oh my!

And just like that we are at the end of the month and I am inviting you for tea again. 
The same format, the same lack of rules! 
Come for tea and let's enjoy each others company. It's as simple as that. 


On Sunday I will be flinging open the door, popping the kettle on and settling down for a mug of brew and all my news. You are very welcome to join in. 

As always there are three ways to join in with the 'time for tea' meme. 

1. Grab a drink and do a tour of the world from the comfort of your own sofa. Pop over to my blog, read my news and then follow the links to the other ladies who join me in a monthly catch up. 

2. Join in in the comments. Tell me what you are getting up to at the moment. 

3. Write your own tea post. It can be five words or an essay. Simply, "what would you tell me if we were sitting down for tea together?" There is no right or wrong, we have had all sorts of catch ups over the last year. News has been shared, triumphs celebrated and the little things laughed over. 
Once you have written your post link up here so we can all enjoy your company. (The link stays open for a week so you have plenty of time) 

If you have just been an observer in previous months I would love you to join in on Sunday. I promise you you are in good company. 

See you then! 

If you are stuck on what to write or how to go about a 'tea post' there is a link on the sidebar with previous posts

2 comments:

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Love the mug! See you there :o)

Julia said...

As above lol!