8 April 2014

capture, write, count and share

Tomorrow is the 9th of the month and that means I am again throwing down a challenge.
Choose/capture a photo, find up to twenty words to tell its story and then come back here to link and share.
It doesn't get more simple than that.


So far we have had some really beautiful, funny, sweet and poignant stories come from just a handful of words.

This is an easy, simple and quick meme and I promise you, the stories that are shared will always provide good reading over a cup of tea....

See you then.
I will leave the linky up for a week so you have plenty of time to join in. 

4 comments:

Sian said...

I'll have one ready by tomorrow :)

ally said...

Cool will have a think :-)

alexa said...

Thinking as I type :).

Missus Wookie said...

Thanks for the reminder - took the photo this morning.