28 August 2011

Today I am thankful

Today I am thankful for:

Celebration and parties and the chance to catch up with friends before they head off to uni.


I am thankful for good weather and a chance to chat and laugh.


I am thankful for people willing to smile for a photo!


I am thankful for the boys family and the fun they created with a barn dance.


Thankful for lovely slow shutter speeds!

Thankful for beautiful warm bonfires and marshmallows to toast.


Thankful that the skewers for the marshmallows were left out so we could play silly games in the morning.



Thankful for cuddles by the fire and oversized jumpers to snuggle in.



Thankful for friendship



Thankful for this boy and a celebration of his birthday.

What are you doing over bank holiday weekend?

Loves xxx

3 comments:

Jennifer Grace said...

Looks wonderful. I love the photo of the toasting marshmallows, and the silly photos of playing with the skewers the next day! X

Sian said...

You look very happy and healthy and rested Abi - ready to move on!

Lou said...

gorgeous photos Abi, i especially like the slow shutter speed one!