22 December 2009

Favourite moments/photos of 2009 Part 2

Ok, the second part of a year in review is coming up. It's actually really lovely looking back through pictures I had forgotten I had taken...! Going on a rowing camp to Nantes in France. It was incredible and I had such a great time. Coxing again next term! wooooh can't wait! Teaching my brother to use my camera! He's not too bad actually! ha ha! This picture of my mum and I is one of my favourites. One of those days when we got back from church and realised what a lovely day it was so took pictures! I learnt to knit! In the middle of GCSE's..hmmm perhaps not the best plan! Revision or knitting? What a choice to make! Knitting.
I actually lived off this whilst revising in study leave.
Me and some of the girls had a tea party to celebrate the end of exams. It was such a laugh. Triangle sandwiches, party games and pretty dresses! (this was a page I made on it later.)
Giving this wonderful woman a photoshoot for her birthday. I am so crazily proud of how these pictures turned out, so just indulge me while I show a few more! he he! (sorry!)

hmm.. the boy again. Will leave you with him...(lucky you!) until tommmorow and part 3!

Thanks for reading! Loves xxxx

5 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

oh how did u manage to choose your faves, it must be so difficult. i've got loads from this year and it'd probably take several more posts that ur allowing urself abi. the boy is just so handsome, best not let him see ur blog, he might get bigheaded!!!lol. luv the pic of u and ur mum, really gorgeous, also the LO which I love.
Jo xxx

humel said...

This is such a great idea, and amazing photos :-)

Lizzie said...

Great photos, Abi! You're definitely on course for that A-level!
Waiting for Part 3...

Amy said...

Abi, all of these photos are so lovely .... your tea party page is divine!

Sian said...

Gorgeous page..so pretty! You are a talented photographer, no doubt about it!